Welcome

Thank you for reading my blog. Come back soon, I will new things and always new updates on my blogspot. Thanks.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Queistion about the my blog

Hey its me again and i havea a couple quiestions about the or my blog.....

  1. How do you get glitter graphics on there?
  2. How do you get the music on there?
  3. How do you change the back groung of your blog spot or blog?
  4. If you stayed signed in  will or can other people get on your blog and change everything or anything?
  5. How do you get people to be your followers?
  6. How do you put your pictures on the other side of the page like shelby barber does?(i guess she is magic or something)
  7. How do you add other people to your blog where you dont have to tipe there user name out on the top of the cumputer page and have them on your exact page?
Sorry im so bad and really sorry bout the horrible blog so far...!!..
i told you i had some queistions...



THE  way to answers these is put when you get on my blog make sure yourr logged in cause it wont let you if you arent and number(#) the queistions what number(#) they are please thank you.....!!!!!!



like i said if you have any answers or queistions about my blog post me a comment and I will answer your queistions ok...!


Thank you every one  who has read or evern heard about my (blog spot)or blog.....


Thank you bloggers

we rock..


oh yeah

2 comments:

  1. Yes I am magic. Thank you very much!!! I will show you the magic tricks later.

    ReplyDelete

Why do people like school?

What is my favorite sport?

Whats my favorite movie?

Whats my favorite color?

Friends

Friends

its true

its true

I love this picture

I love this picture

It is true people (really share some love and leave a comment)(you guys havent been doing that):+(

It is true people (really share some love and leave a comment)(you guys havent been doing that):+(

Cute sunglasses

Cute sunglasses

Pretty peace on the ocean

Pretty peace on the ocean

Shelby B. dream car

Shelby B. dream car

Wow I have Just Found The Uglyest Cute kitten eva

Wow I have Just Found The Uglyest Cute kitten eva

cheerleading

cheerleading

Fox

Fox

pretty blue frog

pretty blue frog

Me And Gracie Being Silly

Me And Gracie Being Silly

Shelby silly at my house

Shelby silly at my house

This is a video of flips cool

This is a video of flips cool

Search This Blog

This what the twin towers looked like when or at 9-11

This what the twin towers looked like when or at 9-11

Labels

Us going in to atlanta geogia

Us going in to atlanta geogia

picture of georgia

picture of georgia

Me and everybody else shelbys party

Me and everybody else shelbys party